LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:30:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Relevant only to LLTIers going to CALICO 2001
>Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:02:23 -0000

------------------
Apologies for cross-posting, this is the second and last reminder.  Sharers
will be taken on a first come, first served basis.

Best wishes,

Dear colleagues,

Due to a South African person NOT being able to go to CALICO 2001, there is
a Luxury Appartment available at the Silver Lake Resort in Kissimmee, one
mile from Disneyworld.  You can see this resort at
http://www.silverlake.net/

I am looking for up to 3 parties to share this accommodation (this could be
single individuals or couples).  The appartment has room for 6 to 8.

Assuming that 4 single individuals shared it, it would cost only 150 US
dollars per person for a whole week, the accommodation is booked from
Saturday March 10th to Saturday March 17th.

I would need to rent a car at Orlando airport and am not going to Orlando on
vacation, so I would be able to offer transport to and from the University
daily if this helps.  The same applies with respect to taking people to the
airport assuming our flight times coincide.

If any of you are taking your family to Orlando, this could be an excellent
opportunity.  Please respond quickly as I need to finalise everything with
the South African contact.

Best regards,

Philippe Delcloque
University of Abertay Dundee