LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:29:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CALICO 2001 - Staying at Silver Lake Resort
>Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:36:52 -0000

The Silver Lake Resort can be found on the web at
http://www.silverlake.net/, one or two Europeans have already told Pieter
that we would be willing to stay in this nice appartment, one mile from
Disneyworld, if anyone else volunteers, it may mean that the second European
can afford to go to the conference because our costs would be much lower, so
please let me know too if you respond positively (off the list).

Many thanks,

Philippe Delcloque