LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:48:32 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "L. Friend" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:28:50 -0800 (PST)
>From: "L. Friend" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5925 Keyboards for Russian, etc.

------------------
Judy,

Try World Language Resources at http://www.worldlanguage.com

        Search by Products, then Keyboards.

Or go directly to:

http://secure.worldlanguage.com/world/cfm/shopbytype.cfm?searchtypeid=22

  Laura Friend, M.A.   "[log in to unmask]"     (206) 685-9401
  Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
  Language Learning Center
  University of Washington