LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:48:26 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Chris Lovett <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:04:15 -0700
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> (by way of Victoria K.  Williams)
>From: Chris Lovett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5920.1 Koss SB-30 headsets (!)

Lorraine,
KOSS is very good about accepting broken headsets and replacing them
under warranty.  It doesn't matter if you are  an institution or an
individual as long as you have proof of purchase (and maybe even if
you don't) KOSS will honor the warranty.  We have a bunch of SB-10
headsets and just bought a dozen SB-30 to try.  In the three years
our computer labs have been in operation I have replaced around 20
pairs and there has been no problem.
Cheers,  Chris Lovett