LLTI Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:37:25 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:59:13 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5913 Philippe with i-Mac (!)

------------------
Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions!

I'm back in business with Philippe. To use Philippe with the iMac, you need
the Keyspan USB twin serial adapter. You then must download the proper
drivers from the internet (Apple OS will prompt you to do this). I also had
to change the port settings from "Modem" to "Printer" under the "Teacher
settings" of Philippe.

Best,
Karl

Karl W. Fisher