LLTI Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:07:26 EST

--- Forwarded Message from Brown/Mingus <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:30:45 -0500
>From: Brown/Mingus <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fleetwood Lab

We have been planning to put in a new language lab.  My principal told
me this AM that he had heard of a Fleetwood Language Lab that would cost
less than half what were had planned to spend on a Tandberg System.

I found the Fleetwood web site and cannot understand how it operates -
other than it is not computer-based.  Has anyone had any experience with
this system?

Thanks,
Barrett Brown
The Governor's School