LLTI Archives

January 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:17:51 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5897.3 question about digitizing audio (!)
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:45:01 -0000

Denise,

Do you seriously think that the average linguist author is going to wish to
perform all these operations?

There have to be simpler solutions (see Otmar's reply re QT) and the use of
.MP3.

Philippe

University of Abertay Dundee