LLTI Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:09:51 EST
--- Forwarded Message from TennesseeBob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:03:42 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: TennesseeBob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: building a virtual humanities library (TBob)

I am putting together a virtual library for our newly founded College of
Humanities & Fine Arts.  It will have resources in

World Library, Archive, and Museum Catalog links

FREE SEARCHABLE BIBLIOGRAPHIC DATABASES

General Encyclopedias and Dictionaries

GENERAL BIOGRAPHY

Other Informational Resources Listed By Department

ONLINE DIGITAL TEXTS (COLLECTIONS OF BOOKS OR SMALLER DOCUMENTS)

I have thrown together a hasty temborary list for the last catagory, which
includes about 800,000 digital documents:

ONLINE DIGITAL TEXTS
http://www.citlink.net/~tnbob/ggateodt.html

TBob

Robert D. Peckham, Ph.D.
Director, the Globe-Gate Project
Director, the Muriel Tomlinson Language Resource Center
University of Tennessee-Martin
http://globegate.org/french/globe.html
e-mail [log in to unmask]