LLTI Archives

December 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:51:04 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Philippe Delcloque <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5875 ISO: Reaction Time & Speech Analysis Software suggestio ns
>Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:57:06 -0000

------------------
Signalyze is indeed no longer sold.  It worked only on Macs and I am sure it
would be possible for you to get a second hand version.

When speaking to Eric Keller, the author of Signayze recently, he told me
that he considered Philippe Martin's Winpitch as a very fine piece of
software, something which I can only wholeheartedly endorse.  There is also
a pedagogical version of Winpitch.

It is not difficult to find Winpitch, it has its own web page at
http://www.winpitch.com/

So enjoy using it in the new year and have a good Xmas.

Philippe Delcloque

http://dbs.tay.ac.uk/instil/