LLTI Archives

December 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:48:23 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:51:33 -0400
>Subject: Re: #5860.10 Digitized audio (!)
>From: Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Jeffrey Hayden asked that I post an example to the list showing the embedded
QT and text.  I created a sample page because our copyright agreements
include IP restrictions.

Look at the sample page:

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/langlab/qtsample.html

If you are working with QT, here are two sites with info:

http://www.audiovideoweb.com/quicktimeembedsample.htm

and at Eastern Illinois University

http://www.eiu.edu/~mediasrv/html-tutorial/Vidtutor.htm

Mary