LLTI Archives

December 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:12:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5857.2 US International keyboard
>Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:54:41 -0800

Hello,

We use an inexpensive software solution called 3-D Keyboard.  It allows you
to set the keyboard to different countries, create a user defined keyboard
or set it to an enhanced US keyboard that creates the accents for most
western languages.  http://www.fingertipsoft.com/3dkbd/

Cindy