LLTI Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:13:27 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jenise Rowekamp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:17:54 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Jenise Rowekamp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Portable Wireless Laptop Labs

------------------
I'd like to put together a panel for a proposal on new types of
Computer Labs (portable,laptop, wireless or any combination but not
"virtual" and probably not "brick-and-mortar" either :)) for the IALL
conference this Spring. If you have one of these, are planning on going to
IALL and would like to join me, please let me know. I'd be happy to put
together the proposal. The deadline for proposals is Dec. 15.

Jenise Rowekamp, Director
CLA Language Center
University of Minnesota
51 Folwell Hall