LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:44:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Rob Reynolds <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:36:45 -0800
>From: Rob Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5841 headsets (microphones) for computerlab
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

We use Labtec c-324 headphones.  The mic input is excellent.  Yes, they do
wear out faster than some other, more expensive models, but in the long run
we save a bit of money with good quality for our students.

Rob Reynolds, Ph.D.
Director, Modern Languages Learning Center
University of Oklahoma
(O) 405-325-1352
(F) 405-325-0103