LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:26:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:36:45 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5839 Digital camcorders

------------------
David,

We bought a Sony DCR-TRV11 in July.  We took it to FLEAT and to EuroCALL
and have also
used it extensively on campus.  We are very pleased with it.  The still
images are good enough
for most purposes, although they are not as good as those produced with a
good digital still camera.
Still images are stored on a memory stick; video on miniDV tape.  The
camera itself is very easy to use;
the manual for the software used to download the images from the memory
stick could be better.

Sharon Scinicariello
Curriculum Support
Case Western Reserve, Cleveland