LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:26:33 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:41:42 EST
>Subject: New WordMagic 2001 is here/ Is your IdioMagic DEMO missing?
>To: [log in to unmask]

[1] Get WordMagic 2001.  A Windows and Networkable vocabulary program for GRE
and SAT preps.  Is it free? Find out
[2] If you placed a demo order for IdioMagic and didn't get it
[3] In more ways than ESL: IdioMagic can help in writing too
[4] ShortCutter stands tall (and free.)  Reason why several FREE programs

Visit     http://idiomagic.com/dg/

[1] WordMagic 2001
Finally, the long-waited WordMagic 2001 is here. Personally, I was quite
impressed by its screens.
Can you judge a software by its cover?  I think it helps with your decision
to buy or not to buy.
Like IdioMagic, you can preview the WordMagic 2001 screens with all new
top-notch graphics on the web site... a few mouse clicks away really.

Why do other software companies charge every time they have a new version,
even if you bought an older version. I do not agree with that.  That is
outrageous!   This brand new WordMagic 2001 can be yours for FREE.  Even if
you don't own a previous version.

So many students can benefit from WordMagic and IdioMagic.  WordMagic is an
IdioMagic's companion software with 1100 words and includes SAT and GRE
categories.   It's a program for Windows 95, 98, 2000 and NT's.  It is also
networkable.  AND WE GIVE THE NETWORK WordMagic 2001 FREE too.  Please visit
the web site for more information and how you can get WordMagic 2001
absolutely free.

[2] FREE DEMO  (Yes you can still get a demo CD free of charge.)
Did you fill out the order form to receive demo IdioMagic on the web site and
did not receive the CD?
We sent out more than a hundred demo CD Rom's all over the world in the past
2 weeks.  Unfortunately in the first week the internet server who handles the
demo order requests was down and some orders are missing.  So if you placed
an order and didn't receive a CD or did not receive a confirmation e-mail
from me or someone from idiomagic.com, my apology.  Please come back to the
site or e-mail me or call me direct.  We will mail you an IdioMagic demo CD
expediently, of course, free of charge.

Also, a few people asked me where on the web site they can find the free demo
order form.  A visitor can  get to the free order page by going to
http://IdioMagic.com/dg/   and on the MAIN screen, you will see "click here
to GET a  FREE DEMO CD."

On the web you can also download a demo IdioMagic free.   There is a time
limit to receive a free demo CD.

[3] IdioMagic can help in writing too.
Now, you will probably ask: "How in the world does an idiom and slang
teaching software help in writing?"   You can use the IdioMagic Thesaurus
feature to find an expression to use in your sentence. A little jazzing up
won't hurt, right?  When you enter a common word such as, "Secret" IdioMagic
finds "Let the cat out of the bag" or "Spill the beans" and others too. So
instead of writing "John went to the principal and revealed our secret," you
can have  "John went to the principal and spilled the beans."   Guess which
expressions IdioMagic finds when you enter "Love?"

[4] ShorCutter
Order IdioMagic today and get this handy-dandy ShortCutter program FREE.  It
creates shortcuts and is extremely helpful if you install programs esp. on a
network.  You can use it on a PC's desktop too.  In case you don't know what
I am talking about, a shortcut is a back road through the woods..  ah silly
me... no it's those picture icons you see on your PC when you turn it on.
When you click it, it starts the program associated with that icon.  Ah, of
course you knew.  ShorCutter creates shortcuts with a click of a mouse. Why
are we giving it away?  Beats me.

So you can get IdioMagic, WordMagic and ShortCutter all for one low price!
Then there is a free CD ROM case.  You would pay over $150.00 easy if you
bought them separately in a computer store
I can give you all these progies as low as $29.00 each.  I can do this only
because I deal directly with the software company who programs them.  There
is no middleman.

I am proud to have served many schools in the US and abroad and individual
students of all ages and from all walks of life.  In every semester or every
quarter, time after time, you can too offer this valuable software to your
students.

So please visit the web site today.   If anything, you will be treated to
graphically enticing, all new WordMagic 2001 screens.  It will be an
intellectual odyssey.

Sincerely,
Dennis Gershanok

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]