LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:15:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5815.2 Security (!)
>Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:37:21 GMT

It's good to know that we're not the only ones struggling with
this...however, we unfortunately do not have Macs, but PCs with Windows '95
and '98. If you have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!
--Mary Kiyoko Ohno
Washington, DC