LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:15:15 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Kara Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:09:13 -0500
>From: Kara Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: printing problems, OS9 and Netscape Communicator 4.7
>To: [log in to unmask]

Currently we have a problem printing from our IMACs and G3s with
Netscape Navigator 4.7 and OS9.  When documents are printed using an
HPJet Direct Connection, an HP LaserJet 4M Plus printer, with Ethernet
on an NTServer, the Netscape documents come out with letters that are
switched. Sometimes the letters are switched within the body of the page
while at other times the letters are only switched in the url and date
on the page.  It is fairly inconsistent. There are no problems when
printing a Microsoft Word document except that if I paste a Netscape
Navigator document into Microsoft Word document, it also prints with
letters that are switched.

Last year we used OS8.5 and had no problems.

Has anyone had similar difficulties? Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thank you.
Kara Schwartz