LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:15:22 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: ISPs
>Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:23:34 GMT

We are currently investigating internet service providers and was wondering
what kind of services other labs might be using, how much they cost, etc. Is
a higher-speed service worth the extra cost? How about occasional use versus
continual use: should it be for each and every machine concurrently? How is
it different from an individual account, etc.?

Are there other things that we need to keep in mind in selecting one?

Thanks.

Mary Kiyoko Ohno
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School
Washington, DC