LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:45:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:25:53 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New IALL Journal Editors

On behalf of the IALL Board, I am pleased to announce the appointment of Samantha Earp (Duke University) as the new Editor-in-Chief of the IALL Journal.  She has ably performed the duties of associate editor for the past couple of years.  Samantha replaces Jan Marston, who has served as Editor-in-Chief and associate editor for the past several years.

We have also appointed Gamin Bartle (University of Alabama) to serve as Managing Editor to replace Rachel Saury.

Our heartfelt thanks to Jan and Rachel, and also to our new editors, for carrying forward the work of the journal.  Having served as editor, I can attest to the amount of time and hard work they have put into providing us with a quality journal.

I'm sure you'll be hearing more from Samantha about the need for columnists, associate editors, and contributors.  In the meantime, remember that the IALL Journal is your journal... we hope you continue to share your research and experiences with us via this important medium.

Read Gilgen, President
IALL (International Association for Language Learning Technology)
http://iall.net