LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:46:10 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Francoise Goeury-Richardson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:37:19 -0800 (PST)
>From: Francoise Goeury-Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: "Test maker"

------------------
Hello,

I am posting this message for a colleague who would like to create a
computerized testing site that will generate Russian language tests.  What
he has in mind is a set of computer adaptive tests that will draw on a
bank of materials he will create.  The tests will be used by currently
enrolled students for practice and by potential students as placement
tests.

Does anybody know of any software that would help him create these tests?
Also, are there any such tests available for Russian?

Thank you for your help.

Francoise Goeury-Richardson
Willamette University
Salem, Oregon