LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:26:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:59:32 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5800 How to copy 16mm to video tape?

It can be done, though in fact it's surprising how much of the old stuff is
commercially available in cheaper/better/more legal VHS versions than the
price of conversion. If you look in your yellow pages under "video services"
you may be able to find a local outfit that has the equipment to do the
conversions.

Judy Shoaf
wearing a Media Library hat today,
University of Florida, Gainesville