LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:26:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Gamin Bartle" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Gamin Bartle" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:25:34 -0600
>Subject: IALL at CALICO - EARLIER DEADLINE

CHANGE OF SUBMISSION DEADLINE!!

It has been pointed out to me that since CALICO is being held
earlier than last year, the call for presentation deadline needs to be
earlier as well.

THE NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR IALL SESSIONS
AT CALICO IS NOVEMBER 28, 2000.

All of the other information remains the same. Please submit to me
at [log in to unmask]

Please accept my apology for the mistake, and submit to me very
soon.

Thanks,
Gamin Bartle
IALL at CALICO affiliate rep