LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:02:38 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jeanne L Kriechbaum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:30:25 -0600
>From: "Jeanne L Kriechbaum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <llti@[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: software for Spanish for native speakers

Currently at Glenbrook South High School, we offer several classes in Spanish for native speakers.  Right now, we have one class in which the students are at a seventh or eighth grade proficiency level.  These students need remedial work in reading and writing Spanish, and the teacher is interested in obtaining software that would be suitable for students at this level.  If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, please respond to me off list.  Thanks.

Jeanne Kriechbaum
Glenbrook South H.S., Glenview, IL