LLTI Archives

November 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:46:31 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Thomas McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Thomas McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5796 Authoring tools
>Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 00:08:50 GMT

------------------
Hi, I also develop on Apple. I use SuperCard--very powerful and easy.
HyperStudio is also evolving into something more useful than it was. I hear
you can now make stand-alone apps with it and they can run on Windows also.
Finally there is RealBasic. It has a slightly higher learning curve than the
others. I find that I can develop a multimedia project (provided I have the
media!!) in a couple of hours with SuperCard.

Oh, you can see some of the things I've made with SuperCard here:

http://www.kagi.com/perlingua

Hope this helps.

Tom