LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:06:28 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "John Niendorf" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "John Niendorf" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5792 Seeking java scripts for user behavior tracking
>Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:23:59 -0500

------------------
Hello,
I saw the post about Java Script and thought I'd add my two cents.
I have been able to find several scripts at www.scripts.com and
www.javascripts.com
They may not have exactly what you are looking for, but it is worth a try.

John Niendorf
Director
Foreign Language Media Center
1359 Stanley Coulter 220 A
Purdue University
Office Phone: (765) 496-2259
email: [log in to unmask]

As John Lennon once said: " Its nice to be important, but more important to
be nice."