LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:14:15 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jenise Rowekamp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:05:25 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Jenise Rowekamp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Sound Editing Software

------------------
At the MWALL gathering I heard a comment that a software called PEAK was
preferred to SOUND EDIT 16 for doing sound recording/editing on a Mac. Are
others using this and willing to elaborate?  Any other products that you
would recommend for this purpose? Also, would you recommend the LE edition
($80) or the full version ($250) of PEAK.

Thanks much, I'll hang up and listen. ;)

Jenise Rowekamp, Director
CLA Language Center
University of Minnesota
51 Folwell Hall