LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:30:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:39:26 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Heinle & Heinle Teleconference

Hello all,

I am hosting a group in my facility tomorrow to watch the Heinle &
Heinle teleconference. However, I have been informed by the tech guys
that our satellite equipment on campus cannot receive KU-band
signals. For the live viewing, I can use RealPlayer. However, I
really would like a videotape of the conference so that those who
miss all or part of it can see it (I've already lent out the tape
from last week's teleconference a couple of times).

Is anyone else out there planning to tape it, and can you please help
me? I'd be glad to reimburse for tape and shipping.

Thanks!

Judi
Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center
University of California, Irvine
269 Humanities Hall
(949) 824-6344
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc