LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:11:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ruth Trometer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:11:25 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ruth Trometer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: summary of map sources

I just thought I'd repost all of the map sources that were pointed out to
me, as some of the responses were sent to me personally.  I'd like to thank
Dennis Magnuson , Kazumi Hatasa, Cindy Bravo, David Pankratz, and Linda
Gump for all of their generously shared information.  I won't repeat all of
the additional information they provided, but will just supply the web
sites, company names, and phone numbers.  Ruth

Map Companies:

Milliken (http://www.millikenpub.com/)

Nystrom  (1-800-621-8086)

National Geographic (http://www.nationalgeographic.com/xpeditions/main.html)