LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:12:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:27:15 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>From: Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SenseiOnline presents 6th Benkyoukai: "Internet Videoconferencing and Japanese Learning" October 26th-27th
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Dear fellow language professionals and techies,
I apologize for cross-posting.  Please spread the word of mouth. Anybody
interested is welcome.

Info Page http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/about/6thbenkyoukai.html

SenseiOnline presents 6th Benkyoukai (Study Forum)
Anai Suzuko "Internet Videoconferencing and Japanese Learning"

October 26th (Thursday), 2000 at 11am PDT  (8am Hawaii, 2pm EDT, 6pm GMT;
29th Friday, 3am Japan, 5am Sydney, if this calculation is correct).

I am absolutely sure about Pacific time and GMT, but if you have doubts
please go to http://www.hilink.com.au/times/ to calcuate what time it would
be where you are.

How long: for 50 minutes

Whos is the invited speaker?
Anai Suzuko, University of Essex, UK

What is going to happen?
Anai sensei's paper is at
http://homepage.mac.com/suzukoanai/benkyoukai/presentation/HTML/index.htm

So read the paper above and go to the chat room with World Without Borders.
There will be Anai sensei and other participants. Since WWB is open to
everybody I would like to invite whoever is interested in this kind of
topic.

Where:  World Without Borders is letting us use their space. Please go to
http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/about/6thbenkyoukai.html for detailed
log in info.  I would log in early or do practice before the actual session.

If I can't attend?  If I am too sleepy?
The log of this event will be available at World Without Borders for two
years.  Details will follow.

Please send any question to the Manager at [log in to unmask]  I look
forward to seeing you all!  yoroshiku onegai itashimasu.

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider

Keiko Schneider ([log in to unmask])
Bookmarks: http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks