LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:29:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Irene Starr <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:35:45 -0400
>From: Irene Starr <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Help needed: Sounds of the Worlds Languages and Vikings applications
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Irene Starr <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi,
I need help with two software applications that are out of print. Any
suggestions as to what hardware or operating systems is needed to make them
work would by appreciated.

1. A set of disks for Mac called Sounds of the Worlds Languages.
They used to work, but now when we try to install them, the computer message
is that there is not enough memory. Changing the memory doesn't help. any
suggestions?

2. The World of the Vikings, a CD-ROM, produced by Past Forward.

Thanks,
Irene Starr
UMass Amherst
413-545-0950