LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:30:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Peggy Marcy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Peggy Marcy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5746.4 The LRC conundrum (!)
>Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:59:43 -0700

------------------
As I read the "LRC Conundrum" responses, it seems that many of you are
headed toward virtual web-based portions of your lab.  We are also expecting
to do that within the next 12 months.  My question is to anyone who has
already started this, What kind of response are you getting from publishers?
Are there a fairly high percentage of them who are willing to allow shooting
their stuff over the Internet as long as access is limited to registered
students?

Thanks,
Peggy Marcy,
Mt. San Antonio College