LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:30:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 11:27:19 -500
>Subject: Re: #5747 going to MWALL, no reservation?
>From: <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International    Information Forum"  <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Ursula,
    Your invitation sound very attractive; I bet I could even outblast
you any day--or night. Unfortunately, I will be attending MWALL, a
wonderful group, by the way, only in my imagination. As a penniless
grad student this year I can afford neither the time nor the money!
  When will that on-line summary of all the sessions be up?  NERALD
has done some lovely ones of their past conferences.  Not that the
Midwest would feel any competition with New England.

Mary Ball
Director (on leave this year, if everything breaks, it's not my
problem!), Language Lab
Ashland University
Ashland, OH  44805