LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:20:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] (Steven Smolnik) ---

>Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:52:30 -0400
>Subject: Re: #5745 NERALLD record-breaker
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask] (Steven Smolnik)

Go figure!    Record breaking attendance and a topic that I love, and I can't
make it!  Just count me temporarily absent this time.

What IP address should I point my QuickTime Player at to watch the live video
stream of the day's presentations and meeting?  C'mon, Ed, I bet those folks
over in IT can set this up for the day!  I'm even willing to use RealPlayer if
that's what it takes!

With or without a live stream, I'll be there in spirit!  Thanks to all who have
stepped up to plan and present, and thanks to the enthusiasm of those
attending.  You will surely make the day a grand success!

-Steven.
Steven M. Smolnik
Learning Designer
Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium
55 Paul J. Manafort Drive
New Britain, CT  06053-2142

Telephone: 860-832-3896
and