LLTI Archives

October 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:31:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:20:48 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: NERALLD record-breaker

Registration for the NERALLD meeting at Tufts University,
10/13/00, is CLOSED!

It's a yay/boo situation.

Yay! We hit upon a great topic (thanks, Mr. Smolnik) - this
is the largest NERALLD response ever.

Boo! We can't fit any more people in.

If you are waffling about your attendance, or know you won't
be able to make it, please let me know off-list.

Here is the list of people who registered. If you are not on this
list and think you should be, please contact [log in to unmask] at once.

ALPHABETICALLY BY LAST NAME
Rebecca Adae
Michael Arsenault
Cynthia N. Bravo
Susan Breeyear
Inge Brown
Sergei Bunaev
Steve Cambria
Vincent Cangiano
Marisa Castagno
Karen Chemel
Connie Christo
Armen Dedekian
Edmund Dente
Jean Dixon
Dennis Donahue
Francena Dwyer
Amy Eastwood
Jeanne Farrell
Scribner Fauver
Mary Fetherston
Carolyn G. Fidelman
Otmar Foelsche
Bradley Gano
Nina Garrett
David Goff
Tomoko Graham
Carmen Greenlee
Tamra L. Hjermstad
Sara Honig
Carlos Islam
Richard Jones
David Kanig
Colleen M. Keyes
Beth Kramer
Marta Lehman
Sarah Lohnes
Deborah Mandel
Joseph McLaughlin
Steve Melillo
Maria Montzolis
Mary Morrisard-Larkin
Robert F. Muttart
Rachel Nance
Michael Nieckoski
Emmanuel Paris-Bouvret
Bruce Parkhurst
Shawn Provencal
Chris Roppola
Frank Ryan
Mark Sanford
Kara Schwartz
Jose Sepulveda
Dan Soneson
Irene Starr
Jenny Stortz
Ruth Trometer
Edward Villavicencio
David Wedaman
Conrad White

I am thrilled at the response. GO NERALLD!

Bruce Parkhurst, NERALLD President descending
Boston University