LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:13:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Santiago Juan-Navarro" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Santiago Juan-Navarro" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      Re: #5707.1 software for video and audio processing on PCs (!)
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:07:17 -0400

------------------
Tony,

I am also working in digital video editing. However, I never thought about
the possibility of editing a VHS tape via a video camcorder and a IEEE-1394
board. E-bay has these boards for under $50. Now, I wonder, Do all digital
video camcorders accept analog imputs? Could you suggest any particular
brand and model?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Santiago