LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:51:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:11:13 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Cheng & Tsui Pricing
>To: [log in to unmask]

I have been on vacation for two weeks and stopped receiving LLTI postings
temporarily so missed this discussion.  I looked up the archives to see
what I had missed.  Ted Yao, the author of "Integrated Chinese," is a
Chinese professor here at the University of Hawaii and I'm sure that he
would be very interested in the fact that pricing for the tapes to
accompany his textbook could discourage adoption of his book.  We, of
course, didn't run into this problem since we have the author on our
faculty.  I will make him aware of this factor.

Daniel Tom
Language Telecommunications, Resource & Learning Center
University of Hawaii
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
FAX:     808-956-5134
Voice:   808-956-5118