LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:47:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Anna Boller" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:09:13 -0400
>From: "Anna Boller" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SEALL Call for participation

------------------
SEALL (Southeast Region of IALL) will hold its annual conference on
March 7-9, 2001, at The College of Charleston  (South Carolina).  The theme of our conference will be Multimedia in Language Instruction. Although we will focus on the above theme we will consider proposals on all aspects of Language Instruction and Technology. We are inviting proposals for papers presented in oral sessions. Presentation time is set for 45 minutes including discussion time. We will also consider proposals for workshops. If you plan to conduct a workshop you should plan on a 2 hour session. Please send an abstract of about 400 words in length to the following e-mail address:
or submit your proposal online:
http://arachne.cofc.edu/LITC.html
The deadline for the proposal is set for Wednesday,  December 15, 2000.
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
Presenter's name, affiliation, e-mail address, telephone and fax number,
technology needs. Registration form will be available on the SEALL website after January 5, 2001.
If you need more information please contact
Marc Mallet
SEALL Director
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 404 262 3032 ext 1467
Fax 404 261 1967
or
Georgia Schlau
College of Charleston
Email [log in to unmask]

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

SEALL joins with two other technology groups, Low Country Instructional Technology Conference and Association for Educational Communications and Technology of South Carolina, for the SEALL Annual Conference.  Activities will begin Wednesday afternoon, March 7, and the Conference
presentations will end at 3:30 p.m. Friday, March 9.  Activities will include workshops, presentations, a reception and dinner with an opportunity to go on a Ghost Walk.
Registration form will be available on the SEALL website after January 15,
2001.
Please visit our web site for more information:
http://www.lovett.org/~mmallet/SEALL.html