LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:47:13 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5694 Cheng-Tsui Pricing
>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:29:08 -0400
>Return-Receipt-To: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>

At one of our NERALLD meetings a while back, one of the publishers of Asian
language materials explained to us that their costs were very high since
they sell to such a small group and that unfortunately this means that their
prices are much higher. I know this is no real answer, but I thought I would
pass it along for what it's worth. I imagine this would be the same for all
materials in the less commonly taught languages.