LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:36:07 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:47:40 +0000
>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5703 Windows NT

------------------
Hello Janel,

We know that Nuevos Destinos will *not* run on NT. We have gone 'round
and 'round with McGraw-Hill on this one. It will run on Windows 95 and
98, but since our public labs run NT, the students have to use Macs
(which are almost extinct in our public labs) or use our computer lab
(Macs). It appears that McGraw-Hill does not plan on making an
NT-compatible version. If someone has information to the contrary,
please let me know, Beth

Beth Secrist, Director
Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.