LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:07:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Stephane Charitos <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:29:51 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Stephane Charitos <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Job Announcement

------------------
Dear Colleagues:

Ten days ago I posted an announcement for the job of Associate
Director of the Language Resource Center at Columbia University in
NYC and asked you to point your browser to job # 005296 on the
Columbia HR site at:

http://www.hr.columbia.edu/hr/index.html

I'd like to add the following clarifications to that initial message.

1) HR posted the job under Media Center and not Language Resource
Center. The reason is to satisfy some arcane internal accounting
system at Columbia, but I'd like to reassure people that it is the
same job as the one I describe.
2) HR as just informed me that they believe the form they provide for
people to apply online might not be working properly, and that some
dossier might not have been lost during the submission phase. So If
you have applied and have not heard back from them, please resubmit
your application online *and* additionally drop me an email (attach
your application package if you wish) to tell me that you have done
so. I will then be in a better position to pursue the matter here. My
email address is [log in to unmask] and my telephone number is (212)
854-6341.

Best,

Stephane Charitos
--