LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:07:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Mary Ohno" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Grant Funding
>Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:53:24 GMT

I'm new to this listserve, but here goes...

We are starting up a computer language lab at Carlos Rosario International,
an adult public charter school. It's mostly for ESL immigrant students.

We are trying to submit proposals and wonder what are the best things to
request from a prospective donor and what is the best way to convince them
that they are worthwhile? What are things we might want to avoid in such a
proposal? Thanks.

Thanks for any thoughts.

--Mary Ohno