LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:36:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jeff Ruth <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Jeff Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5703 Windows NT
>Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:24:19 -0400

Dear Janel,

I'm sorry that I can't help with your problem. Still, I wonder if you could
tell me some of the basics of designing a networked language lab. We are
trying to get some basic info on what a new language learning center might
look like, using essentially some 20-25 computers loaded with software.
Also, do you know of a list of language software from which we might choose.
Thanks very much for any help you might be able to offer.

Jeff Ruth
East Stroudsburg Univ. (PA)