LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:54:30 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "David Ben-Nahum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "David Ben-Nahum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      #5680 Copyright info. & New Job for TBob
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:42:01 +0200

Congratulations, TBob! I just hope you will still have time to write to the
list in your juicy language and unique style. In other words, please don't
change on us, OK?

One of your (numerous, I'm sure) avid readers,
David Ben-Nahum
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem