LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:54:41 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
>Our Japanese faculty have decided that our old hypercard programs that once
>allowed students to review their knowledge of  katakana and hiragana are no
>longer suitable.  (Basically: they don't work...So much for OS 9 and
>Hypercard)

Barbara and Japanese faculty,
If you don't mind Web-based materials, there are PLENTY of those.
http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/language.html#kanji

My computing page
http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/computing.html
has a list of products you may  be interested in and vendor info.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider

Keiko Schneider ([log in to unmask])