LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:54:49 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Stefano Diconi" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Stefano Diconi" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Web-CT Italian
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:03:20 -0500

Hello,

My name is Stefano Diconi and I've been working on an Italian tutorial with the Web-CT tool box for quite some time.
I would appreciate some feedback on what I've accomplished so far.
Please go to the following address http://www2.langlab.jhu.edu:8900/webct/public/show_courses.pl , click on the link "Italian Language online Helper" and use

ID: test
password: test

to log on.

Feel free to email your comments to me at [log in to unmask]

Please note that you will only be able to access this site until Thursday the 14th of September.

Thanks,

Stefano Diconi
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures
Johns Hopkins University