LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:54:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:26:57 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5668.2 ACTFL 2000

------------------
Greetings!
ACTFL 2000 will be in BOSTON on November 16-19!  We hope
to see you there!

Additional conference information is available at:
http://www.actfl.org

Our IALL Colleagues will be presenting at 4
IALL-sponsored sessions at ACTFL! IALL will be also be
sponsoring a booth at ACTFL and I will shortly be
posting a sign-up sheet for volunteers to man the booth!

We hope you can attend!

Best,
Jacqueline Kaminski
Multimedia Instructional Development Center
Purdue University
Quoting LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>:

> --- Forwarded Message from "Michele Levy"

> >From: "Michele Levy" <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: "Language Learning and Technology International
Information > Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: Re:      #5668 ACTFL 2000
> >Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:24:35 -0600
>
> ------------------
> What are the dates?
> M.

in Boston > and have
> > since discovered that I can not attend due to
scheduling > conflicts.
> There's
> > no such thing as a refund with ACTFL, but, I can
transfer my > registration
> > someone else.  If you haven't registered yet, you
still have a > chance at
> the
> > lower rate if you contact me off list.  I'll arrange
the > transfer.