LLTI Archives

September 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:23:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Stephane Charitos <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:29:54 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Stephane Charitos <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Job Announcement

------------------
Dear Colleagues:

Columbia University is looking to hire an Associate Director for its
Humanities Media Center. The person hired to fill this position will
eventually become the Associate Director of Columbia's new Language
Resource Center when that unit becomes fully operational in January
2001 and the old Media Center shuts down. We would like to fill this
position as soon as possible.

A full description of the position is available under Job# 1005296 on
the Columbia HR site at:

http://www.hr.columbia.edu/hr/index.html

If you have any question or need any clarification about the
position, please feel free to contact me directly by phone at (212)
854-6351 or by email at [log in to unmask] I will be out of town
most of next week but should be able to get back to people by email
during that period. Otherwise, I will be back at my desk starting
September 11.

Best,

Stephane Charitos
--