LLTI Archives

August 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:36:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Edward Dixon <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:25:31 +0000
>From: Edward Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Glossary

------------------
We just finished creating a glossary program developed with ColdFusion.
With it, teachers can easily and quickly input, annotate and edit texts.
We can't share this but I thought you would be interested in seeing what
you might do with ColfFusion. Examples are below:

Samples from

From Chronik einer Rückkehr
http://data.georgetown.edu/centers/LLT/glossary/g_frame_display.cfm?glossary_index_id_no=77

Romeo and Juliet