LLTI Archives

August 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:45:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Timothy Pope" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Timothy Pope" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"                         <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5664 Glossary maker
>Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:17:25 -0600

Hi Stephanie,
We have a web-based, scrollable, searchable dictionary for English to and
from French, German and Spanish. The dictionary can be authored from
scratch. Is that the kind of thing you are looking for?
Timothy F. Pope
The University of Lethbridge