LLTI Archives

August 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:44:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bill Thrasher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:26:34 -0500
>From: Bill Thrasher <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5664 Glossary maker

I just did a Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 Glossary, two different ones, for online high school Spanish courses.

I simply used M/S Excel; sheet one is Spanish 1 and sheet 2 is Spanish 2.  The glossaries will be placed on the
server for student access.  Its easy to create, change, edit, improve, etc.

Bill Thrasher